Tuesday 10 February 2015

PERFECT WINTER COAT













Before heading to Amsterdam last month, I searched endlessly for a warm longline coat - to no avail. I departed with just a leather jacket, secretly knowing I would need to buy one over there to brave the sub-zero temperatures.

By the end of the first day, we had been in over twenty shops, but I wasn't happy with a single one. As a final attempt, I dragged Gus into Monki. As soon as I saw it, I knew. Slightly cropped sleeves, perfect length and thank god - warm!

I've been back from Amsterdam over a month, and honestly haven't taken it off.

Coat - Monki, Top - &OtherStories, Jeans - Topshop Joni and trainers - Nike Huarache.

Couldn't help taking pictures of Gus's vintage varsity jacket we found over there (his surname is Walsh, so I couldn't let him leave without it!)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Sissons. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig