Monday 23 February 2015

TOPSHOP UNIQUE












After two weeks deliberating and carefully crafting every graphic needed within the Tate Britain for Topshop's Unique AW15 show... Yesterday I finally got to see it all come together!

I won't go into all the last minute tweaks, technical hitches and model dramas (Kendall totally slipped as she walked in from the rain, shh!) Let's just say it was as interesting as ever, and I can't wait to catch a show or two tomorrow - Ashish is on my list!

My favourite parts of the whole day were watching the practice walk through (first picture), telling Julia Sarr-Jamois that she is my girl crush and brushing shoulders with Alexa Chung backstage.

Wearing my favourite coat - Monki, silk jumpsuit - Topshop and boots - Topshop


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Sissons. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig