Monday 30 March 2015

ADIOS BCN













With this post means an end to my Barcelona photos, and also admitting that this much anticipated trip and reunion with my family is over.

My friends over at Mama's Boutique sent me this dress, and it was love at first zip. The most perfect fit, length and material, complete with my favourite neckline of the moment - a slight turtle.

I tried to pretend it was hot enough to sunbake on the last day before heading to the airport, but had to admit to my boyfriend that he was right and the breeze, ahem, gale winds were getting too much. But at least the photos are deceiving!

Dress - Mama's Boutique, heels - &OtherStories and glasses - vintage.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Sissons. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig