Wednesday 29 April 2015

ADIDAS X TOPSHOP
















One of my absolute favourite projects I've worked on at Topshop has been designing the marketing campaign for Topshop's collaboration with Adidas last year.

So imagine my excitement when I heard months ago that there was a second collab in the works! After creating everything from the flyers and windows down to the swing tags, I can finally say that it will all come to life tomorrow when it launches worldwide in both Topshop and Adidas Originals stores.

Last week I was asked to take the seven pieces home and shoot some images, and to my absolute pleasure both brands are using the images on their social media channels and websites.

Soooo, if you see these on Instagram, please please tag me - @lsiss or let me know!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Sissons. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig