Tuesday 6 January 2015

B E R L I N


Berlin was one of my absolute best trips in recent years. I didn't have any expectations from it, just four days of exploring... But I fell in love with Kreuzberg's endless cafes, cocktail bars and raindbow raods of graffiti. Here are my favourites -



Gipfeltreffen

Perfect breakfast, and beatiful seating inside and out. Fills up quickly so get in early to get a good seat in the sunshine. A plate piled high with meats, cheeses and salad - the German's do breakfast right!




Salumeria Lamuri

Walking past this little Italian cafe, you wouldn't expect what awaits inside. Beautifully tiled floors, a huge counter filled with paninis and sweet treats, cosy little tables and beautiful high windows looking out. Trying to find the bathroom, this back room (above) took me by surprise - filled with wood and windows covered in plants.





Burgermeister

I don't know if I even need words about Burgermeister. Hopefully these pictures (we went three times all up over our four days) do the outdoor Kreuzberg burger cart enough justice...




New Deli Yoga

Small vegetarian cafe near Gorlitzer Park




Baraka

Amazing mix of Lebanese, Egyptian, and Moroccan food. The platter we had was so cheap and delicious.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Sissons. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig