Monday 27 May 2013

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE







Today was a public holiday in England. I don't actually know why, but saw it as an opportunity to climb the hills near my house early this morning. Quiet everywhere, apart from a young couple and their toddler in the park... and strangely, two ducks that must have come from the little stream nearby.

When the child's parents told him it was time to leave, he started walking towards the ducks as if to pat them. They waddled away, and he followed them for so long, beckoning them and crying "Come here duckies!" His parents called him back as he got further and further away from them in his attempt to pet the ducks. Then all of a sudden, he stopped dead and yelled at the two ducks furiously "I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!"

The whole scenario was hilarious, and made my morning walk that little more entertaining.

Breakfast lately has been rice flakes, almond milk, banana, shredded coconut, homemade jam and pumpkin seeds. Daisies peppered around the whole park and the mountainous hills at the moment. And me trying to catch the two ducks myself after the little boy had left.



SHARE:

1 comment

© Lauren Sissons. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig